Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sour Milk and Bike Racks

My Sweet Little Thomas. Momma is so sorry that I poisoned you today with sour milk. :-( I picked you up from Grandma's and when we got home, you had some "meeelk" before your nap, and when you woke up, you were hot with fever. I thought you had gotten a cold or something, so I was getting worried. I gave you some Tylenol and you wanted me to hold you, so we snuggled up on the couch and watched some tv. Then all of a sudden, you sat up and unloaded that belly all over my lap. Then I put you on the wood floor (off the rug) and you threw up again. You were so funny cause as soon as you did that, you seemed just fine and you said, "Clean Up". You have read your "Curious George Cleans Up" book so often that I guess you thought this was the same as spilling grape juice on the rug. ;-) I got both of us and the floor cleaned up and you were back to my normal little happy boy. I'm still not sure why the milk was bad, because I bought it yesterday and it doesn't expire until the 11th. I guess I should start smelling the milk more often. I'm just happy you are ok. After you went to REI with Daddy, you let me rock you to sleep tonight. You have NEVER let me do that before, so maybe I'll give you rotten milk more often. ;-) Here you are sleeping now... Whiskey and I just sneaked in your room and took this. Sweet dreams!





Mike and Thomas went to REI tonight to buy a bike rack for the little car. We're headed to Fredericksburg tomorrow in the RV, and we're going to tow the car and the bikes behind us. It should be a really fun trip! I told Mike that the bike rack looks so "official". ;-) Here's a picture of it. I still love my beat up old Cannondale. We bought the Trek bike so Thomas could ride with us. It has been the most comfortable and best bike. Thomas just loves to ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment